Examinations Officer: Mrs H Phillips (Assistant Headteacher)
Countdown to the first GCSE exam in 2024:
Examination Results Days
Results Day for A level, AS, BTEC, CTEC and LIBF qualifications is Thursday 17th August. Students will be able to collect their results at the following times:
Year 13 – 8am – 11am
Year 12 – 9am – 11.30am
Results Day for Year 11/GCSE qualifications is Thursday 24th August. Students will be able to collect their results between 8.30am and 11.30am.
Any results not collected during the above times will be posted that afternoon.
Should a student be unable to attend results day, it is possible for them to nominate someone to collect their results on their behalf. Written permission must be provided, naming the person they nominate to collect the results and signed by the student.
- ACCESS TO SCRIPTS form
- My result is not what I expected
- REVIEW OF MARKING form
- Summer 2023 External Examinations
- Year 12 Internal Summer Exams
- Chadwell Academy Exam Contingency Plan 1
- Chadwell Academy Exams Archiving Policy
- Chadwell Academy Word Processor Policy exams
- Chadwell Heath Academy Access Arrangements Policy
- Chadwell Heath Academy Appeals Against Internal Assessments of Work
- Chadwell Heath Academy Complaints and Appeals Procedure Exams