We are currently advertising for one position:
Required as soon as possible
Salary scales 2 (£17,209.71 to 17,519.46) dependant on experience.
35 hours per week Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4pm (Term Time)
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious person to join a highly successful department in an outstanding school with state of the art facilities. The successful candidate will be skilled in the use of Media Software, Sound & Stage lighting and they will have an interest in film and film studies. They will be required to assist students and staff in their work in the department, and to provide technical support for school events.
It is expected that the school will need to provide some training for the successful candidate to enable them to fulfil the expectations of the post. We are interested in developing the role over time, dependent upon the skills and interests of the post holder and the developing needs of the school.
Key characteristics will be:
- The ability to engage with and support young people and teachers in their work
- To contribute to the wider life of the school
- The ability to work flexibly, there will be a need to start later on some occasions in order to attend school functions
- A willingness to undertake training
- A strong knowledge of digital editing software such as Final Cut Pro X and photoshop
- Competency in using macs and PCs
- An ability to problem solve software issues as and when they occur
- An ability to make resources and displays for the classroom
- An ability to supervise students in practical assignments
- An interest in film and filming techniques
- A knowledge of photography using DSLR cameras
Please download the Non-Teaching application form and email to the Headteacher Mr Bull at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 8th November 2019
Please note CV’s will not be accepted.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Chadwell Heath Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment.